At Toolbelt we value teamwork, both internally and with our customers. Our number one goal is to build the best construction labor procurement solution period. Through close ties with our customers and industry vendors we are able to gather feedback and implement substantive, innovative changes to our software in ways that outshine anyone else in the industry. Our teams collaborate closely – from sales, customer success, and business to dev and IT – and spur creativity in order to build the best job matching platform for our customers.
As a QA analyst with Toolbelt you will play a vital role in ensuring that our platform helps the most people in the most efficient way possible. It’s important that you have an analytical way of thinking, and a strong attention to detail. You will be turning requirements into tests, running the tests, recording test results and presenting them to the dev team. You&’ll also be coming up with ways of stressing the platform and breaking the application. You will be a part of daily standups and participate in project planning, design, and requirements gathering meetings.
- Write, implement, and document test cases to identify bugs and rewrite requirements.
- Conduct exploratory testing to evaluate robustness and functionality of features.
- Perform audits of existing and new features to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Maintain ongoing test plans, scenarios, and scripts.
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product’s efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
- Participate in requirements gathering
- Performing regression and integration testing for all stages (Dev/QA/UAT/Prod) of systems development life cycle for different types of requirements – new feature/enhancement/bug fixes.
- Experience with software QA required
- Experience with software design preferred
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Diligent and meticulous, discipline is a requirement
- Patience in executing testing on multiple devices/systems
- Experience using JIRA or other defect-tracking software
- Office suite (Microsoft/Google)